Tuesday 14 February 2012

Blogging - Blog Love

In the spirit of Valentines, I'd like to send out some blog love to my 4 favourite bloggers:

Jen at A Thousand Words - the adventurer, sharing the ups and downs of their dream life moving to the other side of the world.
Benita at Chez Larsson - wonder woman, determined to take on every DIY challenge single-handedly and showing yet again that design aesthetic must be in the Scanidinavian DNA.
Jen at I Heart Organising - a force of nature, 3 boys, 2 dogs, 1 hubs and possibly the most organised woman on the planet!
Erin at Sunny Side Up - the comedian, sharing her hilarious adventures of life and organising with a toddler sidekick.

I love them all because their hints and organisation and insights into their daily lives around the world are inspirational.

Happy Valentine's Day!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Margaret-

    Thanks so much for linking up to the Blog Crush party. I have been to Chez Larsson and I Heart Organizing and understand why you like them so much. Have never been to Sunny Side up and A Thousand Words, but am going to click over now. Thanks so much for sharing them.

    My best- Diane

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Diane, I hope you enjoy the blogs I'm crushing on - what a create idea to share the blog love around. Thank you so much for the follow-up mention on your website, as a new blogger it really means the world to me to get that positive affirmation - I even phoned my hubs all excited... needless to say he didn't really get it!

      Delete